Executive standard: Luhe Equipment: No. 20200016
Product specifications: 160, 165, 170, 175, 180, 185
Hygiene License: Luhe Equipment: No. 20200016
Ingredients: Use non-woven fabric as the main raw material, cut and stitched.
Usage and Dosage: 1. Loosen the belt to remove the cuffs, plug the double sleeves to disinfect hands
2. Untie the collar button, pull back the sleeves, and fold the collar hook on the shoulder.
3. When the cleaning gown is used only once, the method of wearing the gown is the same as the general method.
Note: 1. It is forbidden to approach high-temperature heating and corrosive objects.
2. If it is found to be broken, damp, and not to be used.
3. Avoid rain, exposure, humidity, and direct sunlight.
4. This product is for one-time use and should be destroyed uniformly after use.
Shelf life: 24 months
Scope of application: protect staff and patients and prevent cross-infection