WEI DE® (ValuedMed) Sterile Disposable Laparoscopic Bladeless Trocar has applications
in gynecologic,urologic laparoscopy and other abdominal procedures to establish a path
of entry for endoscopic instruments. It helps to provide patient less post-operative pain,
fewer wound complications, and faster recovery time.
- Low insertion force provides controlled and predictable entry;
bladeless tip separates tissue instead of cutting it through,
therefore leaves minimal fascial defects.
- Seal durability maintains the device insufflation during lengthy operation.
- Integrated stability thread design delivers high abdominal wall fixation
and low drag forces to accommodate frequent instrument exchanges.
- Clear radiolucent, nonconductive sleeve allows visualization during removal of specimen.
- Also available in extended working length for overweight and obese patient.
- Single patient use, avoiding cross infection.
WD-I 3.5 mm/5.5 mm/10.5mm/12.5 mm
WD-1 Extended Length 15.5 mm/10.5 mm/12.5mm